Return Policy at BharatSthali
BharatSthali products are handloom and handcrafted. Every product being sold here is unique and exclusive as well as different from any other product. We strive towards to provide unmatchable customer support and satisfaction by offering the highest quality of the products. In any case, if you aren’t happy with our products for any reason, we would insist that you go through our returns and exchange policy as follows:
Delivery charges will be non refundable.
- Please dont expect Myntra or Amazon kind of return pickup services.
- BharatSthali is not an ecommerce marketplace like Myntra, instead, its a Authentic Original Saree brand for authentic Indian sarees having retail and online presence.
- We dont have return door pickup facility, but if return will be applicable, we will transfer 150 rs delivery charges in customer account credit to cover the return delivery charges.
You can schedule a reverse pick up under ‘My Orders’ section. Returns or exchanges can be requested within 7-day from the date of delivery. Else drop an email for return request.
- No returns will be generated if the product is stitched.
- Refunds and transfers will depend on banks and local laws.
- No returns for cash on delivery orders.
- No return or exchange over discounted products. Online store credit will be provided after receiving product from customer.
Orders only with proper packaging and tags will be entertained for a return. We would appreciate if you could return the product in the original packaging. This will help us to expedite the returns process and ensure a safe transit.
Special made-to-order handloom sarees can’t be returned. To maintain a fair stance to our artists, weavers and painting community, we deem these products to be ‘Final Sale.’ If you have received a damaged product, kindly notify us of the same within 2 days of receipt of your order.
Orders will be picked from the delivery address only.
The returned product should have its tag intact, should be undamaged and unused.
You can also track the status of exchange in the ‘orders’ section. You will also be notified of the progress via SMS or email.
Exchanges are entertained if there is a genuine quality issue pertaining to your order or if we discover that a wrong order is dispatched from the warehouse.
You can call us on +91 950 1666 977 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us track your order quickly.
Bharat Sthali reserves the right to reject or entertain returns. We maintain the discretion to ensure transparent ethics in the dealings.
Refund will be given to customers only in the form of credit vouchers to redeem it over the website
All sale items are final purchase with no change in their order. Delivery charges are non refundable.
**This is a genuine handwoven piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected and colours may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed.
For any other questions or clarifications, please email us at email@example.com